Your Craftiness

YET AGAIN ANOTHER PERSONAL BLOG OF A WORKING MOM

My daughter is an artist

Friday, July 21, 2017


I can never be more proud than to know that my daughter has inherited my skill in art and she is killing it. She's even better than I did when I was her age. Her drawing skills are superb that I myself has my jaw drops at each of her drawings.

Of course, she did have a lot of practice to perfect her hand discipline in drawing straight line. And by copying what she was just watching is such an awesome awesome skill. I love how she does it and how she likes to perfect it, just the way how her mother (that's me) did back in the days.




Her spelling skills are just a minor. Not all people can spell correctly. Haha. We'll work on it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

&#9660;